Radar solutions for transport & logistics.
Applications in transport & logistics.
Solutions with radar sensors.
OndoSense radar sensor solutions cover various applications in the transport and logistics industry: From the positioning and collision avoidance of crane booms and cranes to the detection of passing trains and the height and passage control of vehicles to 3D collision avoidance of automated guided vehicles (AGV). Our robust radar technology always works reliably, even outdoors and in environments with rain, snow, dirt, dust, difficult lighting conditions, cold and heat. With OndoSense radar sensors you will enhance your productivity in the transport sector, increase the reliability of your means of transport or cranes and automate the work processes in logistics. Discover the advantages of radar technology for the transport and logistics industry!
Detection of passing vehicles with radar
- Radar sensors for the precise detection of passing vehicles such as trains, trucks or cars.
- The low-maintenance, robust radar system can be used, among other things, for reliable vehicle counting or to trigger barriers.
Height or passage control of vehicles
- Radar sensors for reliable height or passage control of vehicles e.g. trucks, cars or special vehicles in mining.
- Our radar technology is suitable as a trigger for gates or barriers as well as for access control. It also works flawlessly outdoors.
Monitoring of bridge safety with radar
- Radar technology for continuous or selective monitoring of the structural integrity of bridges.
- Assessment of the bridge status by analyzing the deflection of the bridge under load via ultra-precise radar sensors.
3D collision avoidance for automated guided vehicles (AGV)
Precise speed measurement of AGVs
- Doppler radar technology for high-precision speed measurement of AGVs.
- OndoSense radar speed measurement enables safe navigation of AGVs and a productive operating environment.
Customers in transport & logistics
Your inquiry on our radar sensor solutions.
Please contact us now for advice & quotes.
Do you have questions on our radar sensor solutions and need to discuss your application case with our radar experts? Would you like to order or test our radar sensors for distance measurement or collision avoidance? The OndoSense team will provide you with answers, advise you on the use of radar sensors in your industrial environment and send you a quote.