Applications in transport & logistics.
Solutions with radar sensors.
OndoSense radar sensor solutions cover various applications in the transport and logistics industry: From the positioning or collision avoidance of cranes and the monitoring of bridge condition to the 3D collision avoidance of automated guided vehicles (AGV) and the detection of passing trains or height control of vehicles. Our robust radar technology always works reliably, even outdoors and in environments with rain, snow, dirt, dust, difficult lighting conditions, cold and heat. With OndoSense radar sensors you will enhance your productivity in the transport sector, increase the reliability of your means of transport or cranes and automate the work processes in logistics. Discover the advantages of radar technology for the transport and logistics industry!
Height or passage control of vehicles
- Radar sensors for reliable height or passage control of vehicles e.g. trucks, cars or special vehicles in mining.
- Our radar technology is suitable as a trigger for gates or barriers as well as for access control. It also works flawlessly outdoors.
Detection of passing vehicles with radar
- Radar sensors for the precise detection of passing vehicles such as trains, trucks or cars.
- The low-maintenance, robust radar system can be used, among other things, for reliable vehicle counting or to trigger barriers.
3D collision avoidance for automated guided vehicles (AGV)
Precise speed measurement of AGVs
- Doppler radar technology for high-precision speed measurement of AGVs.
- OndoSense radar speed measurement enables safe navigation of AGVs and a productive operating environment.
Customers in transport & logistics
Your inquiry on our radar sensor solutions.
Please contact us now for advice & quotes.
Do you have questions on our radar sensor solutions and need to discuss your application case with our radar experts? Would you like to order or test our radar sensors for distance measurement or collision avoidance? The OndoSense team will provide you with answers, advise you on the use of radar sensors in your industrial environment and send you a quote.