preSENSE radar sensors
Unmatched precision - even under extreme conditions
preSENSE FS1 radar
Maximum precision - in every environment
- Our highly precise radar sensors can be implemented even in settings where conventional measurement procedures may be inexact or not functioning at all. They work contactless, stay reliable in spite of extreme conditions and are yet cost-effective.
- preSENSE is a.o. used for the dimension measurement and positioning of workpieces, for wear control and fill level regulation.
- Measuring accuracy up to one micrometer
preSENSE MK1 radar
Measurements at close range - even in extreme environments
- Thanks to its innovative measuring head, the preSENSE-MK1 can be used for close range measurements at 10 to 50 mm and allowes a compact and flexible design.
- For a significant cost reduction, the sensors support 4-channel measurements.
- The new preSENSE-MK1 achieves a measuring accuracy of up to 10 micrometers.
- With our new preSENSE radar system we achieved measurement accuracy up to one micrometer for the first time, working in license-free frequency bands.
- By using innovative algorithms, preSENSE can be used for close range measurements in contrast to conventional radar systems while at the same time allowing compact system dimensions.
- preSENSE can be implemented standalone or as part of an intelligent sensor network in combination with our efficient OndoServer software.
- Simple handling and pre-calibrated sensors as well as our highly motivated support team ensure a smooth start into future oriented radar technology.